Wednesday, October 27, 2010

BlogHerrrrrr!

Big news (for me)!  Yesterday, I received my first paycheck from Lunchbox, which means I can purchase my ticket to BlogHer '11!  Some of you had previously mentioned an interest in going, meeting up, sharing hotel rooms, etc., and since I'm a planner (the conference isn't until August of next year), I thought I'd gauge interest now.  After all, the Blogger Early Bird rate is only good through March 1.  And that's only...4 months away.  Ok, I'm a little early.  But what if they sell out?!?

Anyway, if you are planning on going to BlogHer '11, please fill out this little form below (or click here to fill it out on a separate page).  As it gets closer, perhaps all of us can plan to meet up, or share hotel rooms, or have a drink, or attend sessions together, or or or who knows?  And if you're a blogger who is interested in going to BlogHer, please feel free to share the link to this form with your readers so we can have one, big, happy BlogHer family!  Or don't, do your own thing, whatevs.

No comments:

Post a Comment